To make organic henna we need:
-100gm of Rajasthani henna powder
-30ml of essential oil
– 30gm Suger
– water (to need)
*you double all the ingredients to make a bigger batch. Or half the ingredients to make a small batch.
* you can make at least 10/12 cones of 25gm, following these exact amount.
* Do not add too much water at first, your paste might become too watery.
* you can use 30-50gm suger in 100gm powder, 30gm is always ok for me.
* Don’t let the paste sit over 24 hours.
* if your paste become watery you can add 1 tsp powder.
* U can skip straining, but straining the paste makes your henna more smooth.
* You can use plastic bag or airtightbag instead of icing bag.
Music: Hotel – Dylan Sitts