Deep conditioning and strengthening is easy to do in just one step when using Henna Kisses.
In this video I demonstrate how to prep and mix Henna Kisses so that it can be applied to your hair directly after washing.
The reason Henna Kisses from Henna Sooq is so gentle is because the strengthening effects of the henna is balanced out with the moisturizing effects of coconut butter. Here’s a list of the full ingredients:
Organic cocoa butter, organic lawsonia intermis (Red Raj), red oxide pigment.
In addition to mixing henna kisses with the liquid of your choice, these babies can be used to add extra moisture to all of your hair recipes. Here are some other items to mix them with:
– With a full strength henna treatment
– In your deep conditioner (to create a gloss
– In coconut milk
– With herbs
Add essential oils to the mix for either a boost in stimulation or to add a pleasant natural scent.
To purchase Henna Kisses visit: https://hennasooq.com/henna-kisses/
DISCLAIMER: I purchased all the items shown in this video with my own money. This video is not sponsored
AMAZON SHOP OF RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS:I give my stamp of approval on these: https://www.amazon.com/shop/reviyve (copy and paste if the link doesn’t work)
– [ ] GET FINE HAIR TIPS & LIFE INSPIRATION FROM GOD’S WORD. VISIT http://FineNaturalHairandFaith.com
– [ ] PROTECTIVE STYLING NATURAL HAIR WITH BUNS!. VISIT http://TheSerialBunner.com
– [ ] FREE HAIRSTYLING GUIDE FOR LENGTH RETENTIONhttp://eepurl.com/bPyBtf
CONNECT WITH ME:
– [ ] INSTAGRAM: @FNHairNFaith @theserialbunner
– [ ] FACEBOOK: http://Facebook.com/FineNaturalHairandFaith
– [ ] TWITTER: http://twitter.com/fnhairnfaith
– [ ] For Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strengthening and deep conditioning with Henna Kisses from Henna Sooq