Losing Hair? Regrow Hair and Stop Hair Loss Naturally
We all lose hair every day. This is part of the natural hair growth cycle. While 90% of hair is in a growth phase, 10% is in a resting phase and falls out every 2 or 3 months. However, it is precisely when hair loss exceeds this normal loss that people tend to notice thinning hair.
Excessive hair loss can have several causes:
Alopecia areata – affects both men and women Hair loss is rapid and the most common pattern is one or more areas of hair loss on the scalp. It is usually caused by an immune disorder in which the body’s own white blood cells attack the hair follicles. Alopecia totalis occurs when all the hair on the scalp is lost. Rarely, a disease called Alopecia Universalis occurs, in which hair is lost throughout the body.
Genetic diseases – About 25% of men aged 30 are affected by baldness. It is mainly genetic but is also caused by the male hormone testosterone. Testosterone is converted into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which slows or stops hair growth and produces weaker and shorter hair. Men who do not have testosterone do not suffer from male pattern baldness.
Skin diseases – Skin diseases can affect the scalp and cause hair loss. These diseases include dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, scalp fungi such as ringworm and tinea capitis.
Sudden illness or fever – Sometimes, after an illness or fever, large clumps of hair may appear. This is a temporary condition.
Hair loss can often be treated successfully. Not only can hair loss be stopped, but hair can also be allowed to grow back.
Some natural treatments for hair loss are
1. Intake of vitamins A, B, C, and E is essential for good hair growth. These vitamins help to ensure sebum and good blood circulation in the scalp by increasing the uptake of oxygen and collagen.
2. Scalp Care – Massage your scalp with herbal oils such as olive oil, jojoba oil, amla oil. Thyme, rosemary, lavender, and cedarwood essential oils are also known to be effective against Alopecia areata.
3. Avoiding Scalp Abuse – Avoid daily use of chemical shampoos and hair dryers. Hair and scalp are damaged by chemical treatments such as dyeing and straightening. Even if you wash your hair daily with hot water, it will lose its natural oils and become dry and brittle.
4. Herbal Care – Use herbal powders like Amla, Shikakai, Henna, and Ritha to wash and condition your hair. Amla powder is a powerful natural antioxidant that prevents graying and hair loss. It is the richest known source of vitamin C in natural form. Shikakai, also known as hair fruit, has a naturally low pH and is excellent as a shampoo because it cleans without removing natural oils from the hair. Henna acts as a natural conditioner.
5. Lifestyle – Stress is a very important factor in hair loss. Try to reduce stress through meditation and exercise. Stop smoking. Nicotine from cigarettes constricts blood vessels and reduces blood flow to the scalp. Avoid excessive sun exposure, as UV rays can burn and damage the scalp.
Dying My Hair W/ Lush Henna Hair Dye !!!
Hey everybody I hope you guys enjoyed the video!!! So yes I did go from brunette to ginger!! I really like the results and I recommend if you want to dye your hair but not damage it, definitely check out the Lush Henna Hair dye!!! Apologies for some of the loud noises headphones and non-headphone users!!! Please like and subscribe because YOU WON’T REGRET IT!!! Also please turn the quality of this video to 720PP for THE best quality!!!
Social Media Pages:
Follow to catch up with my life and see when my video go up!!
Spotify Fall Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/awk0floral/playlist/18Q9hcad4GPSrw27vcvBnw