#closetorganization #closetgoals #homeorganization
Hello my loves! I did mention in an earlier video a few weeks ago that I was working on a room makeover for my own room in between my other projects.
In the last week, I have spent some time decluttering and reorganizing my closet and I would like to share my tips with you. I hope this video will motivate you and help you clean your closet.
In this video, I have shared 12 Tips to Creating an Organized Closet – do let me know in the comments below which tip is your favourite.
1. Declutter – there is no point organising clothes that you don’t and probably won’t wear.
2. By type, by colour
3. Matching hangers makes all the difference
4. All clothes should ideally face the same direction
5. Maximise closet space – by folding long gowns and tops into half, to get double space.
6. Closet essentials- scissors, double sided tape, other needs
7. Use baskets and organisers. As usual most used should be most reachable. Organise smaller accessories in drawers.
8. Use a hanger for scarves.
9. Wipe shoes before keeping
10. Add lighting to get a good view of everything you are wearing
11. Have a space for accessories like bags and jewellery so you can coordinate the entire outfit.
12. Keep less used cosmetics in boxes or organisers instead of out on the dressing table to avoid them getting dusty and looking cluttered.
Travel Organisation Video ~
Home Organising videos ~
IKEA Pantry – https://youtu.be/0qm-wxpUyhE
POWDER ROOM – https://youtu.be/NDFnForhulc
DRY KITCHEN TOUR – https://youtu.be/zufN4CdKTvU
FRIDGE ORGANISATION – https://youtu.be/RzqKkBfOsNM
Decluttering and Organising Videos
KONMARI KITCHEN DECLUTTER – https://youtu.be/X4izHf9NeGY
CLIENT’S PANTRY ORGANISATION – https://youtu.be/Ri8bH-gvdcQ
Connect with me on social media #raveenaathome
Website ~ https://www.raveenaathome.com/
Instagram ~ https://www.instagram.com/raveenaathome/
Pinterest ~ https://www.pinterest.com/raveenaathome/
Facebook ~ https://www.facebook.com/raveenaathome/
E-mail ~ email@example.com
Sponsorship & Advertising – firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to my channel! My channel is where I share my ideas and tips on home organisation and management. To subscribe to my channel click here ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/raveenaathome
I am a Certified Professional Home Organiser and Counsellor. At home, I am a mother of three adults, a wife to a wonderful man and also a daughter to my parents who live next door!
I have to admit I love that my work and my hobby are both one and the same. What you will find here is my journey of setting up my new home, keeping my parent’s home organised and also my work with clients who just need some direction.
I am also thrilled to be making videos and reaching out to thousands of people out there who share my passion for home organising. I am so motivated by all your comments and it is just such a lovely feeling knowing you want to share my ideas and tips.
I release videos weekly, let me know what you want to see and I would love for you to subscribe and hit the notification bell!!