Here is what you’ll need!
CLOSET ORGANIZATION HACKS
1. Use a pool noodle to hold up long boots. Cut the noodle to the size of the boot and stick it inside.
2. Attach a shower caddy to the back of your closet door. Store small things like sunglasses, hats, scarves, jewelry, etc.
3. Quickly fold a shirt by using this method (see video).
4. Replace all of your hangers with matching ones to save space and make it look cleaner.
5. Attach shower curtain rings to a hanger to hang scarves and belts.
6. Hang tension rods to create a shoe shelf. Place them flat to hold flat shoes or place them slanted to hold heels.
7. Add vertical space with hanging shelves. If your closet is small, use a hanging shoe shelf.
8. Store flats and flip flops in magazine holders.
9. Use a tie hanger to hang tank tops.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeednifty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.